Friday, May 7, 2010

Always a Bridesmaid...

My slate painting, "Calling Blackbird," has been featured in a number of treasuries, but no one seems to want to take the poor fellow home!  It's just like the poor girl who is always "featured" in weddings, but never gets one of her own.  So sad!  I suppose I can't blame them, though... he sure looks like trouble to me!  Here's the treasury:


I am particularly excited about this treasury, though, because I have long been a fan of the Etsy shop "D.K.J. Art" and one of David's paintings ("Isabella Finds a Way") is also featured in this treasury.  Check out his shop here.  I just love the sweet little bunny riding a raven in flight... what a mischievous little critter she is!

The creator of this treasury, Julie, from Etsy shop Julie Magers Soulen Photography, also has a blog, which you may view here.  I think that she did a wonderful job of selecting pieces for this treasury!  It's right up my alley and such a treat to look at.  I just love ravens!

No comments:

Post a Comment